Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Little Piece of My Heart

My Dearest Husband,

Please do not despair, I want you to know that I love you, I choose to love you and I will not stop. I hope that through this trial we face, we see what true love is all about. I pray that we see love, true love, as the way our savior loves, it is selfless love and a love that takes action. Please forgive me for being prideful. God continues to teach me and show me that his ways are better than mine, sometimes I forget this and want to do things my way. I should learn by now that my way leads to hurt and despair, his ways are higher and better, and they bring peace. I want you to know that it is my desire to fall in love with you all over again, and I want it to be real, not a blind love that ignores all your weaknesses, but see's you for who you are, and before me, I see a man that has many wonderful qualities, and also carries the curse of sin, but I see a man that is learning to love God more than he love's himself, a man that admits his wrongs and is taking action to make them right. This my dear husband, is what being transformed into a Godly man is all about, and I must say that I am immensely proud of you, Yes! I really truly am! As we continue on this path, I see some things in our future that are certain:
1. Our Love for God will grow into something more real and deep than we ever thought possible
2. Our love for one another will grow and mature into something more beautiful than we ever dreamed it could
3. Our adversary will try to tempt us, cause doubt, and bring division between us, he will try to keep us away from seeking Christ first in all things.
So, let us move forward with hope and let us move forward in humility staying close to our protector, let us remain sober minded and cautious of the one who desires to destroy us and our marriage. I am willing my dear Husband, to do whatever it takes to continue to walk through this fire with you, to be purified and refined until we look at one another and see Christ, and my prayer is that when others look at our marriage they see the Love of God, and his goodness and redemption that makes all things new. I want to ask you to please continue on your path to healing, and please continue to do your part to nurture our love, I am so impressed with how I have seen you change over the past 4 1/2 months and I give all glory to God for it, because lets face it, on our own, we dont do very well do we? So, I love you and I choose to continue to walk forward in this healing process with you and I am so hopeful for the God given great things to come! I am also looking forward to the storyline conf. in June! I really really am! i am looking forward to writing a better story with you, one that is less about us, and more about Gods love and redemption, To God be the Glory!

I Love you !
your Bride,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment