Saturday, January 28, 2012

To The One Who is Beauty

As I have continued to process through what true beauty is and what it means, I have discovered there is only one source in whom it flows from, here is another journal entry below of processing through these things:

"operation Beauty"
12/28/11

Totally relying on God and denying my own strength, completely trusting in him and his plans.
Beauty is trusting in God always,

When I am afraid... I run to him.

When I am lonely... I run to him.

When I am happy... I rejoice with him.

When I am sad... I entrust my heart to him.

When I am pleased... I thank him.

When I am disappointed... I thank him anyway.

When I am discouraged... I trust his plan.

When I am broken and hurting... I let him soothe me.


When I am wrong... I confess and turn.

I wait for him, listen to him, trust in him, rely on his faithfulness.

HE NEVER FAILS ME.

Beauty is believing this...

Colossians 1:16
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
 

2 comments: