Thursday, October 13, 2011

I want to write

But I don't know what to write about? should I write about the way that God has been romancing my heart? The way that he has turned my heart back toward his day after day? Should I write about how my brother has cancer and we just found out last week and today he is in ICU? Should I write about how God continues to stretch my faith and trust, calling me deeper and deeper? Maybe I should write about the gift of laughter that I asked God to give me and how he answered  that request in a most peculiar way? Sometimes life tumbles forward and it collects more and more life like a snowball rolling down a hill faster and faster hitting whatever may lie in its path, this my friends is how life seems some times doesn't it? Since this is the case, we might as well enjoy the tumble......


No comments:

Post a Comment