Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lots of Changes Around Here!



I have neglected this blog for a few months, my time and energy have been invested in a new and  refreshing cause.... I have enrolled in school (yay!) and have started to walk forward once again in my desire to become a certified Health Coach! It is very exciting, and a lil overwhelming too! If you happen to be reading this and are interested please check out my new blog called "gracious health" it really is about ALL things healthy, I am a total believer that God's intent was for us to be whole in all area's of life, and yes sometimes he uses hardships to help us get there! But my desire is to walk forward in this calling of total health and take as many people as I can with me, at least encourage them to come along for the ride! So here is my new blog.... Check it out when you get a chance!
  

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering where you had been, my friend!! I have been missing seeing your posts!! Your new adventure sounds AWESOME!! Good for you!! How exciting!! I will check out your new blog! Blessings to YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Malinda! very busy with school and changing schedules around here, kids on summer break etc. etc... I do not plan on abandoning this blog, but it is on the back burner for now! hope you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete